Grow in intimacy with God through in-depth Bible study.
Women of Faith, renowned for their unique combination of personality and truth, offer fresh new messages in four new topical study guides in the popular Women of Faith Study Guide Series.
Each study guide, teeming with insights and quotes from the conference speakers provides twelve weeks of Bible study and a leader's guide for small groups.
Making the Most of Your Resources: How Do I Manage My Time, Energy, and Money? uses Scripture to address issues such as:
- How to weigh your resources
- How to leverage the finite hours in the day to your advantage
- Finding energy and rest in the Lord
- Learning to trust God to provide (financially)
- Knowing that we can't do it all ourselves, we need to lean on the Lord
|Contributor(s)||Women of Faith|
|About the Contributor(s)||Women of Faith
Founded in 1996, WOMEN OF FAITH® has ministered to more than 4 million women with the transforming message of God's grace. Through events and resources, they fulfill their mission to nurture women spiritually, emotionally, and relationally.
|Release Date||Feb 10, 2009|
|Who It's For||Teen Girl 13-17, Women|
|Series||Women of Faith Study Guide Series|