How can I know that the Bible is God's Word? What about the errors critics claim the Bible has? How can I hear God speaking to me through the Bible?
Hold a Bible, and you have a miracle in your hands. It's the most influential book of all time: 66 books written over centuries by more than forty writers in fascinating forms—poems, letters, treaties, census reports, histories, prophecies, parables, and more—all expressing God's passionate desire to communicate with His people—with you.
In twelve lessons for individual or group study, Max Anders explores the Bible, helping you to understand its sections and themes, so that you will begin to hear God's personal message to you through His Word. Then the miracle in your hands will work wonders in your heart.
- 12 lessons that can be completed in under 1 hour each
- Real-life application of biblical truth
- Explanations of prominent Christian views on the topic
- Easy-to-teach resources, including previews and summary features
- Questions for discussion
- Core teachings on Christianity that will challenge any seeker, new believer, or veteran believer looking for a stronger foundation
The What You Need to Know Series includes these ten titles:
- What You Need to Know about God
- What You Need to Know about Jesus
- What You Need to Know about the Holy Spirit
- What You Need to Know about the Bible
- What You Need to Know about Salvation
- What You Need to Know about the Church
- What You Need to Know about Spiritual Growth
- What You Need to Know about Spiritual Warfare
- What You Need to Know about Bible Prophecy
- What You Need to Know about Defending Your Faith
|Release Date||Aug 9, 2011|
|Who It's For||Men, Teen Boy 13-17, Teen Girl 13-17, Women|