Unfortunately, the divorce rate is on the rise-especially within the church! As a result, there are many single moms who daily face their own burdens of guilt and fear, all the while trying to care for their children and provide a stable home. These moms need special help, guidance, discipleship, and companionship.
There is help! This life-transforming program is a ten-week journey for single moms-focusing on healing the past, help for the present, and hope for a confident future. New Start for Single Moms is a program that pairs a mentor and a single mom together to explore potential, meet daily challenges, build peaceful homes, and accomplish dreams.
The kit includes:
- Ten DVD lessons that correspond with the Participant and Facilitator Guides
- Mentor training and recruitment tips
- Comprehensive facilitator guide
- Weekly discussion guides and communication tools
- Printable forms, worksheets, posters, and flyers on CD-ROM
|Who it's for||
|Publication Date||September 18, 2007|