For over 20 years, Dr. Jay Strack has been working with young Christian leaders throughout the U.S. and teaching them have a better understanding of God's Word and His calling in their lives. The topics chosen for the Student Leadership University Study Guide Series represent part of the teaching model that Dr. Strack has developed over the years and address tough questions that young people are asking today.
In Identity Theft: What Every Student Needs to Watch Out For, Dr. Strack encourages students to not lose their identity in Christ as they journey from adolescence to adulthood. Chapter titles include:
- Watch Where You Hang: Peer Pressure and the Crowd
- I Can't Remember What I Did: The Behavior Driven by Alcohol and Drugs
- Too Many Mistakes--I Give Up: Robbed by the Past
- Too Ashamed to Tell: Sexual Experiences and Experiments
- Not Me-I'm Too Dumb: Lack of Self-Confidence
- Club Chameleon: Changing Who You Are to Fit In
- It's Not My Fault: The Self-Destruction of Excuse Land
- Pharisees and Other Self-Help Groups: When Life is Just Rules and No Joy
|About the Contributor(s)||Jay Strack
Dr. Jay Strack is the president and founder of Student Leadership University and has inspired over 15 million students on middle school, high school, and university campuses. Acclaimed by leaders in the business world, religious affiliations, and education realms as a dynamic speaker, he speaks and writes with compelling communication.
|Release Date||May 10, 2006|
|Who It's For||Teen Boy 13-17, Teen Girl 13-17|
|Series||Student Leadership University Study Guide|