Enjoy mouthwatering recipes rustled up by some of the world's most famous movie, TV, rodeo, and music cowboys and cowgirls, as well as by cooks at some of the top real-life ranches in the United states.
- Ronald Reagan's Rancho del Cielo Tri-Tip
- Paul Newman's Saddle-up Steak with Mucho Garlic
- Forrest Tucker's Peanut Butter Steak
- Rodeo champion Ty Murray's Swiss Grilled Chicken
- James Garner's Maverick's Chili Jam Chicken
- Smiley Burnette's Grilled Pork Chops
- Gene Autry's Veal Chops California
- John Wayne's Red River Barbecue Sauce
These are just a few of the more than 250 recipes that will please any cowpoke. The focus is on sizzlin' meals from the grill, but you'll also find a wagonload of appetizers, side-dishes, breads, and desserts, along with main dishes for the indoor cookstove.
Loaded with more than 200 classic photographs and saddlebags full of Old West memories and fun trivia treasures, The All-American Cowboy Grill is sure to delight every fan.
|Contributor(s)||Cheryl Rogers-Barnett , Ken Beck , Jim Clark|
|About the Contributor(s)||
Cheryl Rogers-Barnett, daughter of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans, grew up in the San Fernando Valley where Trigger was her pet. Today, she and her husband, Larry, travel the United States in their RV making appearances at major western film and music festivals.
|Release Date||Apr 19, 2005|