Bits of wisdom, advice, and must-have information every woman needs for life.
With an ever-widening world and many seasons of influence, women need insight for the countless areas and ways they are called upon to be wise. The five fun sections of The Essential Five are Popular and Pursued, Classy and Fabulous, Domestic Goddess, Fetching and Fit, and Does It All.
- Ways to Make Sure You Don't Ruin a First Date
- Strategies for Surviving Awkward Business Functions
- Ways to Make Your House Look Clean...Fast
- Spas Worth Traveling Around the World For
- Secrets for Eating Out When You're On a Diet
- Annual Appointments You Should Make...and Keep
- Ways to Stay Motivated at the Gym
- Steps of CPR
- Legal Documents You Should Have...Just in Case
- Body Language Signals You Don't Want to Send (or Maybe You Do!)
|Contributor(s)||Kate Etue , Recah Theodosiou|
|About the Contributor(s)||Kate Etue
Kate Etue is a freelance writer and editor. She lives in Nashville with her husband, Todd, and her kids, Grey and Annie. The Essential Five is her first book.
Recah Theodosiou was a senior journalist for Avusa in South Africa. She wrote and took photographs for The aWAKE Project: Uniting Against the African Aids Crisis, co-compiled Mission Africa, and was part of the editorial team behind Anchored in Love: An Intimate Portrait of June Carter Cash. She currently resides in Nashville with her husband and new baby son.
|Release Date||Feb 3, 2008|