The Expanded Bible: New Testament reflects the latest scholarship, current English, and the needs of contemporary students of the Bible. This new testament includes a multitude of study aids right in line with the text. Expanded translations and other helps make it possible for you to study the Bible while you read
- Expanded translations bring out the meaning of words and offer alternatives.
- Literal meanings of terms from the original languages are included where they can provide more understanding.
- Traditional wordings assist recollection of familiar terms and expressions.
- Comments explain passages that can be understood better with a brief remark.
- Useful references supply rewarding opportunities for comparing other Scriptures.
- Variants display additional wording in some of the original language texts.
|Who it's for||
|Publication Date||August 11, 2009|