Do you realize that you are a daughter of the King? You need to live, hope, and dream as if this were true–because it is! You don’t need to be paralyzed with fear, frozen by the chaos you feel inside. Instead, you must choose to stand on the truth of who God says you are.
In The Storm Inside, an 8-session, video-based small group Bible study, popular teacher and author Sheila Walsh encourages you to trust God even when you are in the midst of the most chaotic storms.
Sheila unpacks the stories of women from the Bible who faced seemingly insurmountable problems–things like regret, shame, insecurity and heartbreak. And just like the women from the Bible, you can overcome the lies the enemy uses to torment you. You too can rely on the truth of God’s word so you can stand during the strongest storms of your life. Designed for use with The Storm Inside Study Guide.
- From Heartbreak to Strength (Hannah)
- From Disappointment to Hope (Woman with Issue of Blood)
- From Fear to Joy (Mary Magdalene)
- From Shame to Love (Samaritan Woman)
- From Regret to Rest (Rahab)
- From Insecurity to Family (Ruth)
- From Insignificance to Courage (Esther)
- From Despair to Faith (Sarah)
|Publication Date||February 4, 2014|