Study the meaning of biblical words in the original languages without spending years learning Greek. W. E. Vine’s New Testament Word Pictures places every key word from Vine’s classic Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words in Bible book and verse-by-verse order. The text of the King James Version of the Bible is included for context, but W. E. Vine’s New Testament Word Pictures is keyed to the Strong’s numbering system and can be used with any Bible translation.
A great tool for students, pastors, teachers, and anyone who enjoys biblical word studies, this unique resource explains the meaning behind the key words and contains elements of a dictionary, concordance, and commentary. Edited by Martin Manser, W. E. Vine’s New Testament Word Pictures is available in two companion volumes:Matthew to Acts and Romans to Revelation.
- Every key word from Vine’s Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words explained
- Verse-by-verse order for ease of use
- King James Version text with keys to Strong’s numbers
- W.E. Vine's original comments on alternative readings from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible
- Inspirational quotes to add a fresh edge to teaching
|Contributor(s)||W. E. Vine|
|About the Contributor(s)||W. E. Vine
W.E. Vine, M.A., was a classical scholar, skilled expositor, and a trustworthy theologian. Recognized internationally for his outstanding Greek scholarship, his Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, first published in 1939, represents the fruit of his lifetime labors and is an unsurpassed classic in its field.
|Release Date||Jul 14, 2015|