Is spiritual warfare real? From horror movies about the paranormal to romantic comedies involving ghosts, from children’s shows about spirits and smart phone apps about zombies—our culture seems to be obsessed with the supernatural. But how much do we really know, or believe, about angels and demons?
This guide clearly outlines what the Bible teaches about spiritual warfare—no religious scare tactics, just non-sensational information about good angels, bad angels, Satan, and the One who holds the ultimate victory, God. Equip yourself with impenetrable spiritual armor to resist evil with this practical guide.
- 12 lessons that can be completed in under 1 hour each
- Real-life application of biblical truth
- Explanations of prominent Christian views on the topic
- Easy-to-teach resources, including previews and summary features
- Questions for discussion
- Core teachings on Christianity that will challenge any seeker, new believer, or veteran believer looking for a stronger foundation
The What You Need to Know Series includes these ten titles:
- What You Need to Know about God
- What You Need to Know about Jesus
- What You Need to Know about the Holy Spirit
- What You Need to Know about the Bible
- What You Need to Know about Salvation
- What You Need to Know about the Church
- What You Need to Know about Spiritual Growth
- What You Need to Know about Spiritual Warfare
- What You Need to Know about Bible Prophecy
- What You Need to Know about Defending Your Faith
|About the Contributor(s)||Max Anders
Max Anders (Th.M. Dallas Theological Seminary, D.Min Western Seminary) is the author of over 20 books and the creator and general editor of the 32 volume Holman Bible Commentary. Dr. Anders has taught on the college and seminary level, is one of the original team members with Walk Thru the Bible Ministries, and has pastored for over 20 years. He is the founder and president of 7 Marks, Inc., a ministry specializing in support for local churches (www.7marks.org).
|Release Date||Nov 29, 2011|
|Who It's For||Men, Teen Boy 13-17, Teen Girl 13-17, Women|