Use your Windows computer to its full potential in your ministry!
Church leaders know that ministry demands time, energy, creativity, passion, and commitment. Windows PCs in the Ministry helps instruct time-constrained ministers to better and more efficiently use a tool you already have: your computer. The book provides tips and direction on:
- Preparing your sermons with online tools and Bible software.
- Creating presentations and accompanying visuals with multimedia tools.
- Publishing your sermons and blogs online and on DVDs.
- Connecting with your congregants and other colleagues in ministry.
- Using Social Networking, such as Twitter, for more dynamic community outreach.
The ministry of the church has not changed over the centuries, but the methods and tools to accomplish ministry have. Windows PCs in the Ministry shows readers how to harness the programs they already have while making recommendations on new resources, helping church leaders in nearly every aspect of their ministries.
|Contributor(s)||Steve Hewitt, Michael Lawson (Editor)|
|About the Contributor(s)|| Steve Hewitt
Steve Hewitt has been a pastor for more than 17 years. He is founder and editor-in-chief of Christian Computing Magazine, and he is co-founder and editor-in-chief of Christian Video Magazine.
Michael Lawson (Editor)
Mike Lawson launched MIX Books in 1996 (a spin-off from MIX Magazine), publishing titles on music production, audio technology and entertainment business. Lawson serves on the Advisory Board of TI:ME and Board of Directors for the TEC Awards/MIX Foundation.
|Release Date||Feb 23, 2010|
|Who It's For||Pastor|
|Series||Nelson's Tech Guides|