Judah Smith explores what it looks like to cultivate a healthy soul in the midst of a busy life and points readers to God, the soul’s only place of rest and fulfillment.
About the Book
In this six-session video Bible study, Judah Smith, bestselling author of Jesus Is_____, asks a surprisingly different question from the usual “How are you?”—but this is the question Judah chooses to ask his friends, because he knows the health of the soul is too often overlooked in the busyness of everyday life.
In the rush of living moment to moment, many of us find ourselves simply surviving, struggling daily with frustration, restlessness, boredom, and ever-fleeting joy. But if we would pause, we’d find the things that matter most in life—stability, peace, hope, love—are rooted in the health of what Judah calls the “inside you.”
Judah shares his own mistakes and foibles to help you find your way through the emotional roller coasters of life and discover the soul-healing essentials of rest, responsibility, restraint, and relationships. This is an invitation to find lasting satisfaction by bringing your feelings into alignment with God’s truth, moving beyond surviving to thriving, and learning how to live each day with eternal significance.
The How’s Your Soul Study Guide includes video discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection materials for in-between sessions.
- When Is My Soul Home? (19:30)
- What Makes My Soul Healthy? (21:30)
- Why Does My Soul Have Hope? (11:30)
- Who Does My Soul Hold On To? (15:30)
- How Is My Soul Helped? (12:00)
- Where Is My Soul Headed? (21:00)
Bonus interviews included on the DVD.
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
- ISBN: 9780310083894
- ISBN 10: 0310083893
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2016-11-29
- List Price: $39.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2016-11-29
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 216.000mm x 25.000mm
- Weight: 271.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Bible Study Guides
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Education / Adult
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth