The Jeremiah Bible Studies bring Scripture to life in twelve lessons filled with teachings from Dr. David Jeremiah, one the most respected Bible teachers today. Each volume includes study questions, commentary, and reflections to help readers understand what the Bible means to them today.
About the Book
Luke was a first-century physician, but at some point he left his career and began documenting the rise and spread of the gospel across the known world. Such a decision could not have been easy for him to make, for we know that as a traveling companion of the apostle Paul, he endured great personal hardships and suffering for the sake of Christ. Luke's work serves as a bridge from the life of Christ to the birth of the first church, revealing both the successes and inevitable the growing pains as the movement spread from Jerusalem, to Judea, to Samaria, and to the rest of the world.
The Jeremiah Bible Study Series captures Dr. David Jeremiah’' many years of commitment in teaching the Word of God. In each study, you will gain insights into the text, identify the key stories and themes, and be challenged to correctly apply the truths and meanings you find to your own life. Sections include:
- Getting Started: An opening question to introduce the lesson
- Setting the Stage: A short reflection to explain the context of the study
- Exploring the Text: The Scripture reading for the lesson with related study questions
- Reviewing the Story: Questions to help you identify key points in the Scripture reading
- Applying the Message: Questions to help you apply the key ideas to your life
- Reflecting on the Meaning: A closing reflection on the key teachings in the lesson
Each of the Bible studies in this series will help you understand what the Bible says—particularly in its original context—and how to apply its teachings to your life.
- ISBN: 9780310091608
- ISBN 10: 0310091608
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-12-03
- Pages: 160
- List Price: $12.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Series: Jeremiah Bible Study Series
- Publication Date: 2019-12-03
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / New Testament
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Bible Study Guides