The Charles Stanley Bible Studies brings Scripture to life in twelve lessons filled with teachings from one the most respected Bible teachers today. Each volume includes study questions, commentary, and reflections to help readers apply the 30 Life Principles to their unique situations.
About the Book
Learn the whole truth about the Holy Spirit.
It’s not a bad thing for Christians to respond to the Holy Spirit with wide-eyed wonder. Certainly, the Holy Spirit should inspire our awe and admiration. Unfortunately, for many believers these feelings of wonder come about as a result of puzzlement instead of adoration. But the truth of the matter is that the role of the Holy Spirit does not have to be a mystery in our lives and we will miss out greatly on God’s power if we choose to ignore Him. In Relying on the Holy Spirit, Charles F. Stanley cuts through the confusion and introduces us to a living Person as real and active as God the Father and Christ the Son. We can know what God’s Word says about who the Spirit is–and how to develop a relationship with Him.
The Charles F. Stanley Bible Study Series is a unique approach to Bible study, incorporating biblical truth, personal insights, emotional responses, and a call to action. Each study draws on Dr. Stanley’s many years of teaching the guiding principles found in God’s Word, showing how we can apply them in practical ways to every situation we face. This edition of the series has been completely revised and updated, and includes two brand-new lessons from Dr. Stanley.
Each lesson includes:
- Overview: A brief look at what is covered in the lesson
- Life’s Questions: A teaching from Dr. Stanley that unpacks the topic of the lesson
- Living the Principle: Application and Bible study questions based on the key points
- Reflection: Key takeaways to put into practice today and tomorrow
- ISBN: 9780310106616
- ISBN 10: 0310106613
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-10-15
- Pages: 160
- List Price: $12.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Series: Charles F. Stanley Bible Study Series
- Publication Date: 2019-10-15
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 10.000mm
- Weight: 222.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Bible Study Guides
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Education / Adult