In this thoroughly revised and updated workbook based on the classic bestseller, Dr. Chris Thurman reveals the lies we tell ourselves, how they damage us, and what we can do about them.
About the Book
A guide to stopping the lies and renewing your mind.
Psychologist Dr. Chris Thurman tells us the unvarnished truth about the most common lies we tell ourselves, how they damage our emotional and spiritual health, and what we can do to overcome them in this 25-lesson workbook based on the classic bestseller, The Lies We Believe.
The Lies We Believe Workbook is designed to help us recognize our faulty beliefs, internalize the truth that can set us free, and grow into more mature and passionate followers of Christ. As we work diligently on developing a more biblically accurate view of reality, we are transformed in the process. To put it differently, when we learn to think more like Christ we can be more like Christ.
On your own or with some friends, take the challenge to work out your mental salvation by pulling down toxic mental strongholds, building truthful strongholds in their place, and being transformed by the renewing of your mind. When we do this, we can experience the abundant life God intended for us to live.
Each lesson includes:
- A self-assessment questionnaire to rate your faulty beliefs
- Study of the biblical truth that leads to freedom
- Key memory and meditation verses for renewing your mind
- Prayer for contemplation and reflection
- ISBN: 9780310112143
- ISBN 10: 0310112141
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-08-13
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $16.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2019-08-13
- Trim Size: 188.000mm x 232.000mm x 16.000mm
- Weight: 407.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth