Judah Smith shows us the irrational love of God and the life that he intends for us to have in the here and now. With excitement and humor, he looks at the stories in the Bible from a different angle and shows how life is all about loving God and loving others.
About the Book
Simple Truths to Find Love, Enjoyment, Trust, and Peace with God
What is life? What are we here for? What is truly important? What will bring authentic satisfaction and lasting happiness? We all ask these questions, and we all have a right to come to our own conclusions.
In this follow-up to his New York Times and USA Today bestseller Jesus Is ____, Judah completes this sentence as to what “life is,” revealing how it is to be loved and to love, to enjoy God to the fullest, to trust God in every moment, and to be at peace with God, others, and ourselves. Judah writes as a friend, welcoming to the discussion new believers, lifelong followers of Jesus, and even the merely curious.
In Life Is _____, Judah shows us the irrational love of God and the life that he intends for us to have in the here and now. With excitement and humor, he looks at the stories in the Bible from a different angle and shows how life is all about loving God and loving others.
- Life Is . . . to Be Loved by God
- Life Is . . . to Love Others
- Life Is . . . to Trust God
- Life Is . . . to Be at Peace with God
- Life Is . . . to be at Peace with Yourself
- Life Is . . . to Enjoy God
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
- ISBN: 9780718030704
- ISBN 10: 0718030702
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2015-03-10
- List Price: $36.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2015-03-10
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 25.000mm
- Weight: 308.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Bible Study Guides
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Education / Adult