A thorough, easy-to-read Bible commentary that turns complicated concepts into practical understanding.
About the Book
It is important for Christians to grow in biblical knowledge, however, the word “commentary” can be intimidating. The second edition of Believer’s Bible Commentary,Thomas Nelson’s best-selling commentary, is specifically designed as a user-friendly tool for believers wanting to better understand the Bible but aren’t sure where to begin. The commentary, written by the late William MacDonald, explores all 66 books of the Bible and tackles controversial issues from a theologically-conservative standpoint while also presenting alternate views. Believer’s Bible Commentary is a great introduction to Bible study, giving clarity and context to scripture in easy-to-understand language and practical application.
- Nelson's best-selling Bible commentary
- Balanced approach to linguistic studies and useful application
- Easy to understand
- 14 pages of 4-color maps
- Use with any Bible translation
- Best used with the New King James version of the Bible.
- ISBN: 9780718076856
- ISBN 10: 0718076850
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2016-04-05
- Pages: 2592
- List Price: $39.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2016-04-05
- Trim Size: 165.000mm x 241.000mm x 69.000mm
- Weight: 999.999gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Biblical Commentary / General
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / General
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Bible Study Guides
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Theology / General