Kate Merrick takes readers on a journey to drop the distractions and check back into their actual lives, discovering the good, true, and beautiful things God offers when they choose to be present right here, right now.
About the Book
What if our truest life is the one right in front of us?
Does life sometimes seem to be passing you by? Are you so busy—with email to check, Instagram to scroll through, and friends to be envious of—that you’ve become disconnected from your actual life? You know, the one you are living right here, right now?
With hilariously relatable confessions and profoundly beautiful insights, Kate Merrick invites us to stop running away from the lives we’re living today and instead walk in the peace and fullness God offers moment to moment. She shows us how to
- kill your Wi-Fi, put down the tech, and find deeper contentment,
- redirect the FOMO so you don’t miss out on your own life, and
- go on a diet of fewer choices to discover the blessings of the quiet, the slow, and the intentional.
Only when we look honestly at our hearts and have the courage to live truly present do we receive the gifts of God found in all of life’s seasons—the painful ones, the big and beautiful ones, and even the ordinary ones.
- ISBN: 9780718092825
- ISBN 10: 0718092821
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-04-02
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2019-04-02
- Trim Size: 138.000mm x 213.000mm x 15.000mm
- Weight: 203.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Happiness