Acclaimed worship artist Darlene Zschech walks readers through the valley of her cancer diagnosis, and shows us all how maintaining a posture of worship before the Lord can create an oasis in the storm.
About the Book
Do you feel like you are barely holding on? Let the golden thread of God's presence be the calm on the other side of chaos. It could be that He is weaving a brilliant new beginning in the middle of your mess.
“I know your faith will be lifted and increased with this new treasure.” —Chris Tomlin
Join beloved worship leader and songwriter of “Shout to The Lord”, Darlene Zschech as she traces God’s goodness through her recent transitions.
Perfect for anyone who’s:
- Battling cancer or another health scare
- Moving to a new city
- Starting a church or a new job
- Struggling through a season of doubt or change
Darlene urges us to maintain joy in the middle of it all. Rather than seeing her many life changes as a zigzag of unrelated events, Darlene and her family have learned to trace God’s goodness through every crisis—even as she faced the battle for her life, cancer.
Your heart will be encouraged, and your faith will soar right along with Darlene’s.
- ISBN: 9780785219538
- ISBN 10: 0785219536
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2018-11-06
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $19.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2018-11-06
- Trim Size: 155.000mm x 236.000mm x 20.000mm
- Weight: 353.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 2 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Composers & Musicians
- Category 3 : HEALTH & FITNESS / Diseases / Cancer
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / General
- Category 5 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 6 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues
- Category 7 : SELF-HELP / Death, Grief, Bereavement