Bestselling author Valorie Burton equips readers to be fully present, more productive, and truly satisfied in a world where constant pressure and demanding schedules have become the new normal.
About the Book
Discover the eternal value of your finite time—and intentionally choose the meaningful over the urgent every single day.
Our culture makes it so that even the most organized and efficient among us feels the pressure of the ticking clock and the possibility and regret of missing out. Modern life has evolved in a way that sets us up for stress, pressure, and overload. New norms and attitudes tap into deeply-wired psychological impulses that make it harder than ever to take control of your time. Many of us also have innate personality traits that make the struggle even worse.
No wonder time can become a tyrant that leaves us chronically stressed and discontented. Unlock an approach to life that bestselling author Valorie Burton calls “living timelessly.” You will come to understand
1) the gradual changes that have led us to a place where having too much to do and too little time to do it is the norm,
2) the vision for what it could look like if you were free from the stress of time and how to blast through the obstacles to those possibilities, and
3) the practical steps to choosing the meaningful over the urgent so that your life is unhurried yet purposeful and reflects the values and impact that are unique to you.
It’s About Time helps you reimagine a life that is meaningful, at a pace that is natural, with a load that is doable and equips you with the tools to make it happen.
- ISBN: 9780785220183
- ISBN 10: 0785220186
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-04-30
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2019-04-30
- Trim Size: 138.000mm x 213.000mm x 17.000mm
- Weight: 213.000gr
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Happiness
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Self-Management / Time Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth