Blogger and homeschooling mom of three, Jessica Smartt shares her family’s journey out of monotony, distraction, and busyness to a life of making lasting memories, and how families can take those memories, together with old and new traditions, to literally breathe life into their homes.
About the Book
Be a different kind of mom. Break through the distractions and create lasting memories.
What’s the solution to gaining the balanced, meaningful life you desire with your family? Create traditions that bring joy and significance. Popular "Smartter Each Day" blogger and mom of three, Jessica Smartt explains why memory-making is the puzzle piece that today’s families are longing for. She highlights the tradition-gifts kids need most with 300+ unique traditions including:
- Food: Memories That Stick to Your Ribs
- Holidays: Fall Bucket Lists, Crooked Christmas Trees, and Lingering Over Lent
- Spontaneity: Let's Go on an Adventure
- Faith: Why You Need the Puzzle Box
She also offers practical encouragement to modern parents to keep on adventuring—even when they are fighting distractions, are on a budget, and exhausted.
- ISBN: 9780785221227
- ISBN 10: 0785221220
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-03-05
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2019-03-05
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 16.000mm
- Weight: 213.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / Motherhood
- Category 3 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / General