From pastor and teacher Dr. John MacArthur, One Faithful Life offers a powerful new look at the apostle Paul, weaving together Paul’s influential life, letters, and ministry with important background information from the Gospels to create a compelling, chronological narrative.
About the Book
“Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ . . .” So goes Paul’s typical self-introduction, an unassuming title for Christianity’s most influential figure apart from Christ Himself. Now, for the first time, experience Paul’s world-changing writings in the full context of his life story—from Pharisee and persecutor of the church, to broken and humbled convert, to the apostle of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
From pastor and teacher Dr. John MacArthur, One Faithful Life is the first-of-its-kind harmony of Paul’s message and life, weaving together Paul’s letters, the book of Acts, and important background information from the Gospels into a seamless, chronological narrative.
- Verse-by-verse explanations and section introductions from one of the most respected pastor-teachers of our time
- New King James Version of the Scripture text
- A comprehensive reading plan
- ISBN: 9780785229261
- ISBN 10: 0785229264
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-04-02
- Pages: 528
- List Price: $29.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2019-04-02
- Trim Size: 160.000mm x 236.000mm x 41.000mm
- Weight: 843.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Biblical Biography / New Testament