The Book of Signs
On Sale: 2020-03-03
One of the world’s most beloved Bible teachers offers a definitive collection of resources on biblical prophecy, the end times, and the apocalypse.
About the Book
What does the Bible tell us about the future? Bestselling author Dr. David Jeremiah answers this question and much more in this landmark collection. Now available in trade paper.
“The apocalypse.” “The end times.” “The day of judgment.” Terms such as these are both fascinating and frightening for any student of God’s Word. They point to key questions people have wrestled with for centuries, including:
- What does the Bible tell us about the future?
- Why is biblical prophecy relevant for Christians today?
- What signs and signals will precede the end?
- Which of those signs have already come to pass, which are we experiencing now, and which are still to come?
Drawing from decades of experience as one of the world’s most-respected Bible teachers, Dr. David Jeremiah once again brings his signature wisdom, depth, and compassion to the discussion of biblical prophecy—a discussion that becomes more and more critical with each passing day.
Join Dr. Jeremiah as he lays out the signs of the end times and helps you prepare for the days ahead in thirty-one easy-to-understand chapters. Filled with engaging illustrations and practical application, The Book of Signs is a must-have resource for Christians seeking to navigate the uncertainties of the present and embrace God’s promises for the future.
- ISBN: 9780785229551
- ISBN 10: 0785229558
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-03-03
- Pages: 480
- List Price: $19.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2020-03-03
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Theology / Eschatology
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Prophecy
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Eschatology