What if feelings like anger, sadness, and fear could improve your life for the better? In this practical, life-changing book, Christian counselors Alison Cook and Kimberly Miller describe their unique, five-step process for bringing peace to overwhelming emotions and harmony to your inner world.
About the Book
Do your emotions control you or do you control your emotions? Many people let guilt, anger, or self-criticism dominate their lives and negatively affect their relationships. Boundaries for Your Soul shows you how to calm the chaos within. This groundbreaking approach will help you:
- know what to do when you feel overwhelmed,
- understand your guilt, anxiety, sadness, and fear,
- welcome God into the troubling parts of your soul,
- and move from doubt and conflict to confidence and peace.
Boundaries for Your Soul includes relatable anecdotes, helpful exercises, an engaging quiz, and opportunities for personal reflection. Gathering the wisdom from the authors’ twenty-five years of combined advanced education, biblical studies, and clinical practice, this book will set you on a journey to become the loving, authentic, joyful person you were created to be.
- ISBN: 9781400201617
- ISBN 10: 1400201616
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2018-06-26
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $16.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2018-06-26
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 17.000mm
- Weight: 231.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : PSYCHOLOGY / Emotions
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Counseling
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / General