Pastor, writer, and host of the popular television broadcast Hour of Power, Bobby Schuller shows readers the importance of paying attention to our thoughts because they shape our actions.
About the Book
Discover the path to lasting change
Are you stressed out, exhausted, or in a rut? Do you feel troubled by negative emotions and feelings and not in control of your thoughts? In Change Your Thoughts, Change Your World, Bobby Schuller shows you how to get out of the vicious cycle of defeat and start living the victorious life God intended. You can recalibrate your mind and develop positive habits for permanent change by meditating on twelve key thoughts, among them:
- God wants me to succeed.
- I can break through overthinking by taking action now.
- My body is a gift, even though it’s imperfect.
- Every loss and challenge can be a doorway to a better version of me.
- I can relax and let go.
In clear, specific steps, Schuller shows us how to train our minds through spiritual disciplines and prayer. By learning to focus on whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, or praiseworthy (Phil 4:8), we can change not only our own lives but also impact the world.
- ISBN: 9781400201709
- ISBN 10: 1400201705
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-05-28
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $24.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2019-05-28
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Warfare