Harvard MBAs John Cortines and Gregory Baumer show readers that peace and contentment are only possible when they invite Jesus on their financial journeys and shift their hearts toward joyful generosity.
About the Book
How Are Your Finances Shaping Your Heart?
Jesus knew that how we think about money shapes our character. Our approach can make us more like him—full of contentment, purpose, and freedom—or it can cause a tragic separation from God and the joy he offers. We need a firm foundation for faith and finances. In True Riches, John Cortines and Gregory Baumer invite us to experience four transformations in our financial lives, moving from
- pride to gratitude so that we see everything as a gift;
- coveting to contentment so that we spend wisely;
- anxiety to trust so that we save appropriately; and
- indifference to love so that we give extravagantly.
Full of scripture, personal stories, and practical application, True Riches offers a clear path away from the empty pursuit of wealth and into more intimate relationship with God.
All author proceeds donated to charity.
- ISBN: 9781400208531
- ISBN 10: 140020853X
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-06-04
- Pages: 144
- List Price: $16.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2019-06-04
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 211.000mm x 17.000mm
- Weight: 235.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Stewardship & Giving
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Money Management