On Sale: 2020-03-17
Growing Grateful will inspire you to develop a habit of gratitude no matter your circumstances so you will discover a happy, peaceful, and contented life.
About the Book
The secret to peace and contentment can be found in developing a habit of gratitude. Thankfulness changes our perspective and reprograms our mood, fostering a rich happiness whatever the day holds--the kind of happy that blooms in every season of life's ups and downs.
In Growing Grateful, award-winning author and speaker Mary A. Kassian offers 101 entries on the joy of being grateful even in the hardest times. Each entry contains a Bible verse, a short meditation on gratitude, and a thoughtful reflection question. Learn how to be:
- grateful for God's abiding presence.
- grateful despite your circumstances.
- grateful that God wants you to flourish.
Discover that in good times and bad, being a grateful person can lead you to a lasting contentment.
- ISBN: 9781400209385
- ISBN 10: 1400209382
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-03-17
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $16.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2020-03-17
- Trim Size: 149.000mm x 171.000mm x 19.000mm
- Weight: 426.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Devotional
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth