Bestselling author of Girl, Wash Your Face and founder of TheChicSite.com Rachel Hollis urges women to stop apologizing for their desires, hopes, and dreams and instead to go after them with passion and confidence.
About the Book
"Hollis’s writing is beautifully blunt, and she humbly thanks her fans for her success. Her actionable ideas and captivating voice will encourage women to believe in themselves." - Publisher's Weekly (starred review)
“I believe we can change the world. But first, we’ve got to stop living in fear of being judged for who we are.”
Rachel Hollis has seen it too often: women not living into their full potential. They feel a tugging on their hearts for something more, but they’re afraid of embarrassment, of falling short of perfection, of not being enough.
In Girl, Stop Apologizing, #1 New York Times bestselling author and founder of a multimillion-dollar media company, Rachel Hollis sounds a wake-up call. She knows that many women have been taught to define themselves in light of other people—whether as wife, mother, daughter, or employee—instead of learning how to own who they are and what they want. With a challenge to women everywhere to stop talking themselves out of their dreams, Hollis identifies the excuses to let go of, the behaviors to adopt, and the skills to acquire on the path to growth, confidence, and believing in yourself.
- ISBN: 9781400209606
- ISBN 10: 1400209609
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2019-03-05
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $24.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2019-03-05
- Trim Size: 145.000mm x 221.000mm x 22.000mm
- Weight: 353.000gr
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Women in Business
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational