Doctor-turned-pastor Scott Vaudrey shows readers how to have stronger, more meaningful relationships by mastering the balance between building bridges and setting boundaries.
About the Book
What do you do when a relationship goes off course?
Whether it’s with a manipulative boss, a critical neighbor, or a controlling spouse, a challenging relationship can leave you feeling worn down, confused, and helpless. How do you narrow the gap between where things are and where you want them to be? How do you decide whether to lean in with understanding or set more healthy boundaries?
In Renovate Your Relationships, Scott Vaudrey gives you the tools you need to bring healing and new life to even your most difficult relationships. With real-life stories and practical ideas, Scott explores how to
- diagnose destructive patterns in specific relationships,
- avoid over-acceptance of others or over-protection of yourself, and
- foster new and healthy relational patterns with the most important people in your life.
Using groundbreaking practical tools, Scott unearths the root causes of relational breakdowns and gives you the confidence you need to move into life-giving patterns of loving others—and yourself—well.
- ISBN: 9781400213351
- ISBN 10: 1400213355
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-08-06
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2019-08-06
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 16.000mm
- Weight: 203.000gr
- Category 1 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Conflict Resolution
- Category 2 : PSYCHOLOGY / Interpersonal Relations
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Relationships
- Category 5 : SELF-HELP / Communication & Social Skills